When you or a loved one needs the physical, emotional and spiritual care of a hospice provider, Mahaska Health Partnership Home Health and Hospice Services is here for you. We’d like to be your first choice when you need end of life care in Mahaska county, or surrounding areas.
You know it’s time to call hospice when:
- You see a sudden decline in your loved one’s condition
- Your loved one has reached a point where they need clinical care that goes beyond what can be provided in the home
- Your loved one is having to make frequent visits to the emergency room
- The condition or level of care of a hospitalized patient makes it impossible for them to go home safely
The Hospice Serenity House in Oskaloosa, Iowa takes pride in providing hospice services and end of life support to our neighbors and friends in their time of need. As your local hospice provider, we feel it’s our job to not only provide care, but to enhance quality of life as much as possible while your loved ones are with us. With that in mind...
- We built Serenity House in 2010 with all the features and amenities to meet your loved ones’ needs.
- We are managed by local community members who are your neighbors and friends.
- We are conveniently located on the Mahaska Health Partnership hospital campus.
- We are a non-profit organization.
- We offer bereavement care following your loved one’s death.
- Our dedicated trained volunteers are integral to our hospice program, providing support and comfort to patients and their families.
- We offer physical, occupational, massage, speech, music, and pet therapy to aid in your loved one’s comfort.
- We offer our services in partnership with MHP in Mahaska county, Keokuk county, and surrounding counties.