“Way out in the middle of everywhere,” also known as 12 miles north of Oskaloosa, is the 1-square mile town of New Sharon. And, in the middle of New Sharon, at 112 South Main Street specifically, is the Mahaska Health Partnership’s New Sharon Medical Center. Staffed full time by Family Nurse Practitioner Lisa Smith, this location offers residents of New Sharon and surrounding areas convenient primary healthcare, including:
- Minor injury treatment
- Physicals for men and women, as well as sports physicals
- Counseling for smoking and weight management
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute or chronic illness for adults and children
- Baby and well-child health exams
- On-site lab tests for pregnancy, strep, mono, and flu
- Free blood pressure checks
See our services page for the full list.
You don’t have to travel for basic healthcare, just call 641.637.2651 to visit Family Nurse Practitioner Lisa Smith.